Friday, June 26, 2009

Fathers Day



It's a little late for this post. But from lack of internet the timing will have to suffice.
Dear Daddy-O,

I love you for loving me through all my up's and down's
I love you for always being there when yet another boy broke my heart
I love you for your accent, I don't think it's that thick, I understand you :)
I love you for always making me put my dishes away, now I can't stand dishes in the sink
I love you for letting me drive, even though I saw you over there stepping on your imaginary break
I love you for letting me eat so slow
I love the world of food you have shown me, even though I still don't know what 'season to taste' is. Can't you just say 2 tablespoons ?
I love all your "dadisms," lol "I'm the KING of this castle"
I loved watching 24, The Amazing Race, star trek  and Stargate with you
I love the smart car you drive, how cool is that. ONLY YOU
I love you for teaching me how to "work the system"
I love being able to come to you when I really need help, knowing all you want to do is help me
I love how you are my biggest photography fan. you believe in me and that helps me believe in myself
I love you for all the sacrifice you've made for our family
I love you for trying so hard
I love you for your confidence
I love you for being my dad

happy father's day! I'm so grateful for you




No comments:

Post a Comment