Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pure Joy


Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you. All the other tangible rewards will come as a result.
-- Maya Angelou

Photography is my passion, it's a way for me to show others exactly how I view this world. The way light falls, soft smiles on a child's face, sadness, tears, joy, the simple glances we give each other. I cherish those simple moments, details that most people neglect to notice. So I keep snap snap snapin away, because it makes me happy. 


Every once and a while though I wonder if people appreciate my work...If they feel the emotion that I attempt to portray in my photography. If I make one person smile my job is done... yet still I wonder who might be moved by my work? 


God said, ask and you shall receive.


"WOW!!! love your work. Very talented!! You need to come to Oklahoma and take some pics of your cousins...(hint..hint) :)"

-Lisa


Here's a message I got yesterday that brought me to tears.

"I love them! I think u have a true gift from God."

-Monica


xxoo Krystal


and Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment