Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mt. Shasta

I just spent a wonderful weekend at Mt. Shasta in a cabin that look like a large scale Lincoln Log Set, with Dan and his Family, what an awesome place. (Side note, I really need to get a waterproof case for my camera). We went wakeboarding on saturday and I was to terrified of getting my camera wet to bring it out on the boat. Though it didn't stop me from strapping my camera to my back and scaling the side of a cliff in flip flops in order to get some shots of Dan and his brother climbing up the face of a waterfall.














































xxoo

Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Oooo!!! Very nice...looks like a fun trip! Your shots make me wanna run and leap into the falls...but that's prob not the best idea ever..I'm guessing there might be a rock or two under the water as well ;)

    ReplyDelete