Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I wouldn't be on this earth if it wasn't for you. You've given me the most amazing gift you can ever give someone, life. And I thank my lucky stars that you were the wonderful women who brought me into this world mama.



Amazing inside and out, you bring not only joy to me but to everyone you meet. Thank you for all the lessons you have taught, for all the skinned knee's you've kissed, for all the tears you wiped away, for all the laughs you gave until our stomachs hurt. Thank you for each moment of joy you've given me. Thanks for my first day of school, and for still being there after I changed my major.




Thanks for always being on the other end of the phone, and for being in my heart.

It's a wonderful thing to be a mother, and I thank god you are mine (and that I don't have to share).

And thank you for my gift... without it, i'd have no idea who I am. It's given me purpose and meaning where there once was none.



Happy Mother’s Day to my Mom. I can’t believe all the sacrifices you’ve made for me. Thank you.


Love,
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment