Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cammy




















































If I could pick the perfect client Cammy would definitely be it. Besides being making pregnancy look like a breeze, she is the most fun.

This hot mama was down for anything, bare chested in front of a crowded beach?? Sure no problem! (her idea btw) I think I was more nervous than she was.

And her son, how cute is he?

Cammy you made it look tooooo easy, call me as soon as that little bundle of joy makes her appearance. Thank you for a spectacular day!!!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Krystal,

    You did an amazing job, I can't wait to order them!!! Thank you so much for spending so much time with us and making it a blast. I am so excited, and you have helped to capture this beautiful time in our lives perfectly. So thank you again so much.

    Love,
    Cammy

    ReplyDelete