Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've been missing my Film

The other day I shot a picture of some bird's flying out of the brush into a misty blue sky(simple) but touching. The photo was screaming hope, determination, joy, and deep thought. It wasn't until after a little editing work on my part that my photograph actually gave me all those wonderful feeling's... It was in that moment that I missed my Film. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my digital, but there is certain feeling that film brings to your subjects. Of course you can imitate it with a little editing, but being in an instant gratification sort of mood, so I ordered me a new Holgamod. I love these fun camera's! I had almost forgotten how much I really heart Film...


(photo credit www.nonphotography.com)

By the way, I probably ran to the door a total of 3 times while writing this blog hoping against hope that Mr. UPS man would be standing there waiting to hand me my new camera addition...

Am I saying Bye Bye to digital?? should I bust out the Nikon F5 again?? Hmmm, I think digital and film should just be friends don't you?

I'm sure there are those of who who can't believe the blasphemies that just came out of my mouth, Film and Digital FRIENDS?? I'm just sayin, can't we all just get along :D ?

xo

The Eternal Optimist

No comments:

Post a Comment