Monday, September 14, 2009

A New Venture


I believe everything should start with an idea

walking outside and capturing the world as I know it is a wonderful thing. but lately i've been craving more, more meaning, more stories, more ooompphh. so I started doing some thinking, what would bring meaning to my subject & not just me..? how can I touch other's who see it? what format do I use, digital, film, of just a bit of both? anyyywhooo I went on a birthday lunch with my mother and my dear friend Mallory over the weekend and brought up the fact that I wanted to start a series, and it was like she read my mind (my mama that is).



to start off let me say that I've been struggling with the thought of, 'can a marriage sustain over 50+ year's anymore.' seeing as in my experience, not only in my life but others as well, people don't seem to have the same reverence for it as they once did, if it's not working, well get a new one. Horrible thought, but it is the awful truth of our generation more times than not. being the eternal optimist that I am, I still cling to the belief that love that span's a lifetime must still exist... please still exist.

this brings me back to my fab birthday lunch, my mother suggested that my new series could be based on old friends of her's, a married couple in there 80's. so for the next three months I'll be diving head first into a love that truly does exist, care to join me?


shakespeare once said," Journeys end in lovers meeting." for Felice & Bob, that meeting took place over 64 years ago.


let the journey begin.

1 comment:

  1. Krystal...............true love does happen! u have to fall in love with someone who u truly like..... who u can be yourself with, someone who may do things that drive you crazy, but thats part of what u love about them. i can't imagine a world without your uncle.....i was not looking for love 21 years ago, but boy there it was in my friend. it feels like i have known him my whole life, but yet his smile still makes my heart melt..and i cherish every moment with him. i feel like i am truly the luckiest woman in the world that he is my beloved and i am his. i once asked"do you love me?" he smiled and said ALWAYS!"

    ReplyDelete