Tuesday, November 3, 2009

San Francisco






photo cred uber talented ~ JONATHAN CANLAS


Sorry for the lack of blogging lately, but for those of you who don't know I'm making the move up to San Francisco in the next few months. Who new I had so much to do to prepare for that move?

I can't even explain how excited I am about this move. Finally being immersed in a artistic environment where I'm able to express myself and be understood by fellow, extremely talented, artists is like a dream come true! Not to mention the weather gives me great excuse to revamp my wardrobe from SoCaL dreamy, to San Fran chic.

I don't think I'll even be able to leave my place with out being instantly inspired to shoot. And to be able to attend one of the top Photography schools in the nation isn't bad either.

xo,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment