Monday, January 11, 2010

Sleep

Sleep is a funny thing, I've been told on many occasion that I talk in my sleep. I've actually woken myself up yelling god knows what, I have been the entertainment of many a friend who's seen me fall asleep.
and your point issssss? (you might be asking yourself)

Well there is a man in the UK who shares my plight. Except his wife actually blogs about what he say's, I swear I almost died of laughter.

here are a few quotes from the "Sleep Talkin' Man"

"Please just walk away. I don't want to have to stand here and say something so awesome that I'll have to remember it the rest of the day. Thank you!"

"Vegetarians will be the first to go. That's my plan. Vegans haven't got a hope. 'I eat air, I'm so healthy...' Bollocks!"

"Put the lobster down. Put it down!"

"Give me back my hands! Limb thief!"

[quite suddenly, upon waking] "Get the python!"

This sure makes me feel better about my own verbal sleepage.

xxoo
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment