Wednesday, February 24, 2010

6 Ways Finalized

I finally finished my 6 Way's shoot (see previous post) However I changed my concept. I figured it would be easy to shoot something beautiful or interesting. So I challenged myself to come up with something original, find a boring object and photograph it in a way to make it more interesting than it actually is. Thus began the thinking process...
Hmmmm what's reaaally boring?
Well personally I'm not into landscape photography. I like people. So what's boring about landscape? Then I thought of that saying 'As boring as a bump on a log.' or however it goes.

Yes people... I took a series of pictures of a log. 6 different views, ENJOY ! or don't. I guess it depends if I managed to successfully capture this poor bump on a log, and make it a little more interesting. Let me know what you think!!

"Boring as a bump on a log"






No comments:

Post a Comment