Friday, July 15, 2011

Foodie

I have a slight obsession with food, I believe it's always been there, however since I moved to San Francisco food has become...well...how do I explain it, (sigh) it's just amazing. I'm so lucky to live in a city where the food tastes like heaven no matter where you go. My friends and I went to Farmer Brown's the other day, a soul food restaurant, if you have never been I highly recommend it. They have cucumber in their water ! I now this sound minor, but I loath water looaaaaath. But the attention to small details such as that keep me coming back to this amazing little restaurant, that and the amazing art adorning their walls.

The whole purpose for this little rant is that I have gathered a nice little collection of online recipes over the last year that I must try out.

Goal-
1. 1 recipe a week
2. Photograph my progress
3. Enjoy

So let's see how this goes shall we !? For my first recipe Red Lobster Biscuits, my mother and I's all time favorite.


Stay tuned.

xx,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment