Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Sundays

Today I discovered Golden Gate Park, a wonderful place which I'll have to explore again very very soon. If all my Sunday's could be like today, I would be a happy happy women. I sat & watched swing dancers groove while my friends sketched (animation/cinematography majors) It was so great to see the young and old out dancing in the park, who knew?! Then we headed over to the roller skating area, man theses people could get down... and on wheels no less.

Then it was off to the Oscar party @ a swank little french cafe with food that is to die, and where the people felt like family.


























All in all, a wonderful Sunday, it should be mandatory to have all Sundays like this one. Hope you all have a wonderful wekk ahead.

xxoo
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment