Sunday, March 14, 2010

A weekend of Laughs

I think I am so blessed to have just absolutely WONDERFUL friend's who drove all the way up to San Fran this weekend to come visit me ! I had a wonderful time driving around town trying to make lefts when you can only make right's here, driving up & down roller coaster high streets, eating the most delicious food that you can only find here (I know Im bias) but I promise our food is to die for.

What was funny is I have a midterm due in one of my classes where we had to shoot a 'Day in The Life,' an unedited documentation of 24-36 exposures of your everyday life. I couldn't think of a better time to have to take a photograph every half hour! So here it is, my midterm and my weekend with the most fabulous set of people.





































Love you Ladies ! Come back soon yeaah?

xxxoo
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment