Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Qualities of Light

I had another project this week (story of my life). It was all about qualities of light, I had to shoot the same subject in direct light, shade, and ambient light through a window. Sorry I don't sound all SUPER excited about this post, I really wasn't into the project to begin with. Hmmm maybe it's the professor, you see, when we critique our images in class we don't even print them like in my Fundamentals class. He just shows them digitally on a screen gives his opinion of each and that's the end of it. However in my fundamentals class our professor pushes you to think of new and exciting ways to shoot. Then we print our photographs and critique them for more than half of the class everyone gives their opinion and critiques the images individually. It's pretty stressful but it just pushes me to produce better and better images!



Open Shade


Direct Light


Ambient Window Light

now I'm off to write two paper's... Urg midterms are killing me slowly. Nite nite all !

xxoo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment